The Bont Prostar Roller Derby Skate package is a skate designed to be light, responsive, and heat-moldable. A skate designed for you. With Bont Prodigy plates.
The thermoplastic in the heel allows you to mold your boot with a hairdryer to obtain a custom fit in under 10 minutes. This is especially good for skaters with skinny or wide ankles.
The boot is made with microfiber and features replaceable rubber bumper toe protection, an adjustable velcro top strap, and a rear heel loop to put your laces through.
- Base: Fiberglass
- Outer skin: Microfiber
- Liner: Microfiber
- Boot height: High
- Heel rise: 6mm
- Innersole: EVA with fabric
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin allows you to mold your boot with a hairdryer to obtain a custom fit in under 10 minutes. Do not put in the oven to heat mold.
- Padding: Memory foam
- Size options: 3 - 12.5
- Fit options: Standard, these do not come with semi-custom fit options
- Vegan: Yes
- Wheels: Evolve 88a (blue) or 95a (red)
- This is a complete package and comes mounted
Prodigy Plate Features
- Action: 20-degree truck angle
- Base material: Nylon and fiberglass composite
- Cushion hardness: 88A standard urethane cushions
- Kingpin: Steel
- Kingpin Locknut: 9/16" socket for adjusting
- Trucks: Aluminum
- Axles: 8mm
- Toe stop: Adjustable allen screw, 4mm allen wrench for adjusting
Note: Not all sizes are in stock. Please allow additional time to ship. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call (512) 203-7203 to check item availability.
I bought these skates for my girlfriend which she is an avid skater and she loves the boots I want to upgrade the trucks however because she has mentioned they are for starter use which I would still highly recommended them for beginners.