The snug fit of the Riedell Model 395 boot is ideal for jam skating or speed skating as it wraps around your foot like a glove. The toe design features an attached lace cover and offers a little more toe space than a traditional lace-to-the-toe skate boot without sacrificing that full-contact fit. Made of hand-sorted full-grain leather and soles that are both glued and sewn, this boot was designed to last. Combination leather and Cambrelle® lining provide comfort, and the nylon ankle tie lets you adjust the collar tightness to your own personal preference to keep your feet secure and supported.
395 Boot Features:
- Full-grain Chinook leather / Cambrelle® linings
- HF-5 heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Nylon snug tie
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Available sizes:
- 1–13 Full & Half sizes; Medium (Beta) Width
Please note that since this is a custom ColorLab skate it will take additional time to be made and shipped. Please allow 12 to 14 weeks for production and shipping. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on custom boots. Order cannot be cancelled once submitted with manufacturer.
How to complete and submit a ColorLab form:
- Go to https://colorlab.riedellskates.com
- Select “Roller Boots” icon, then select your boot model
- Once you have completed each section with your selected customizations, click “Create Order” to generate a PDF of your ColorLab boots.
- Fill out shipping information and read over any acknowledgements/waivers. Billing info will be completed by Medusa Skates.
- Upload PDF before purchasing- located under “COLORLAB FORM UPLOAD”
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-203-7203
Services: Turn My Shoes Into Custom Skates$100.00
Custom ColorLab Riedell 336 Tribute Skate Boot$679.99
Riedell ColorLab 495 Boots - CUSTOM$519.99