The Riedell 495 boot is one of Riedell's most comfortable roller derby boots and has many features that make it a near perfect fit for most who try it on. The boot sports hand-sorted full-grain leather uppers and a heat moldable counter to ensure a customized and comfortable fit. The interior liner is full-grain leather and has a hand-rolled ankle collar to help prevent pressure points around the Achilles. The shearling tongue adds cushion and delivers plush comfort. The innovative Ankle Closure System secures and cinches your heel in place with lace loops rather than a Velcro strap. The Model 495 is available in two widths; D/B (Gamma) for a medium to wider foot and B/AA (Delta) for a more narrow foot. Handmade in the USA by Riedell.
Available in men's whole and half sizes 3-13. To find your fit, visit the Riedell Boot Sizing Guide.
How to complete and submit a ColorLab form:
- Go to https://colorlab.riedellskates.com
- Select “Roller Boots” icon, then select your boot model
- Once you have completed each section with your selected customizations, click “Create Order” to generate a PDF of your ColorLab boots.
- Fill out shipping information and read over any acknowledgements/waivers. Billing info will be completed by Medusa Skates.
- Upload PDF before purchasing- located under “COLORLAB FORM UPLOAD”
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 512-203-7203
Please note that since this is a custom ColorLab skate it will take additional time to be made and shipped. Please allow 12 to 14 weeks for production and shipping. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on custom boots. Order cannot be cancelled once submitted with manufacturer.
Note about metallic finish: Metallic leather is not recommended for the tongue of the boot. Due to production processes, there may be scuffing and damage to the metallic finish. Riedell has no way to repair these blemishes. Also, abrasion of the laces will rub the metallic finish off. If the customer wants to proceed with metallic on the tongue of the boot, they will accept the boots as is.