The PowerDyne Arius Platinum takes the roller skate plate to the next level. The Arius Platinum features the same revolutionary design as the original Arius with upgrades in key areas that improve performance and ease-of-use. To start, the toe stop bolt is now found at the very front of the Arius Platinum, instead of behind the toe stop. This provides greater clamping power for secure stops, starts and other toe stop maneuvers. The trucks of the Arius Platinum also receive a significant update, with a winged truck body that securely holds the Split Butterfly Cushions in place with no need for any other stabilization or adjustment hardware. Finished in a brilliant platinum gold color, the Arius Platinum is lighter, stronger, more stable, more powerful, more maneuverable, more durable and more efficient than any other plate available today.
PowerDyne Arius Platinum Features:
- Unmatched stability and response in a simplified, efficient design
- 6061 series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum plate
- Brilliant anodized platinum gold finish
- Progressive Lateral Movement creates efficient pressure, eliminating traditional stress points that cause breakage
- Precision machined aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles (8mm only)
Unique urethane Split Butterfly Cushion design requires no adjustment - simply install and start skating
- Pair of plates
- 4 sets of cushions (in assorted hardness)
- Axle Nuts
- Mounting bolts and nuts
For sizing on Riedell boots, see the Arius Platinum plate sizing chart. If you need help sizing on any other skate boots, call Medusa Skates at (512)203-7203. We're here to help you find your perfect size.