The PowerDyne Reactor Fuse plate is a great solution for skaters looking for exceptional performance at a great value. The lightweight nylon plate is reinforced with fiberglass to offer incredible strength and durability. Skaters won't need to worry about their toe stops falling out as the Fuse comes with an integrated aluminum toe stop insert that securely locks toe stops in place with a 5mm Allen bolt. The kingpins are set at 10-degrees for superior power, stability and stopping control. The Fuse features a precise click action kingpin adjustment nuts to take the guess work out of cushion adjustment. The Reactor Fuse is perfect for beginner and intermediate skaters, or veterans looking for a lightweight and durable plate offering exceptional value.
- Fiberglass reinforced composite plate with integrated aluminum toe stop insert locking bolt
- 10-degree kingpin angle for superior push and acceleration
- Aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles (8 mm) and steel rod reinforced pivot arms
- Solid 7075 aluminum kingpins with precise click action kingpin adjustment nut
- High rebound urethane cushions
- Available sizes: 3-13
- Sold in pairs
Not all sizes kept in stock and may ship from manufacturer. We will update you if shipping estimate changes.