Riedell Blue Streak BootsRiedell
The Riedell Blue Streak boot was in development for years with help from some of roller derby's most recognizable skaters. Handmade, with soft Kango-Tan leather on the quarters and a full-grain leather lining to provide durability and comfort. The tongue is uniquely shaped with two lace slits to help prevent slippage. A durable nylon snug tie helps secure your heel while the trademarked blue EVA foam midsole provides shock absorption and cushioning. This boot provides a snug fit all around with a narrow heel and spacious, expansive toe box. Choose the D/B width for more volume to fit wider profiles.
Riedell Blue Streak Boot Features:
- Kango-Tan leather quarters & tongue
- Full-grain leather lining
- 2-slit "Fox" tongue with U-shaped top design
- Genuine Shearling tongue liner with foam backing
- "Finger Loop" leather backstay
- Durable nylon snug tie
- High density blue EVA foam midsole
- Premium white waxed laces
- Handmade in USA
- Available in men's whole and half sizes 1-13
- Available in two widths: B/AA (Delta) or D/B (Gamma)
- We do not keep this model in stock. Please allow additional shipping time.
Need help with sizing this boot? Call Medusa Skates at (512) 203-7203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!