The Riedell R3 roller skates are the perfect setup for starting in roller derby or recreational rink skating. The R3s are a favorite with skaters year after year for their outstanding comfort, class-leading build quality, and undeniable value. These skates out sell other skates year after year and we highly recommend them at this price point and level.
Reidell R3 Boot
- Super comfortable man-made vinyl uppers
- Lots of padding
- Open toe design for more lacing options
- Velcro cinch strap at ankle
- Boots run in men's sizes. Women go down 1-2 sizes
PowerDyne Thrust Plates
- Reinforced nylon baseplate
- 15 degree kingpin angle
- Metal trucks
- Adjustable toe stop housing
- Radar Cayman 95a, 62mm x 42mm Indoor wheels
- All wheels come pre-installed with ABEC-5 bearings
PowerDyne Adjustable Toe Stop
- If you're using these skates for roller derby, we recommend upgrading your toe stop by purchasing something larger with more stability, such as the PowerDyne Jupiter or Gumballs (long stem).
Black skate is available in men's whole sizes 1-14. We suggest going down 1-2 sizes from your womens size for the best, snug fit
Questions about this Riedell skate? Call Medusa Skates at (512) 203-7203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!
Looking for a similar skate in a wider fit? Try the Rock GT-50.