Place your order and check out, then visit Riedell's ColorLab. Under 'Choose Your Boot' select "Derby" then "Model 265." Once you've created your boots, choose "Share and Save." Save the PDF to your computer, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org as an email attachment. Custom boots will take between 4-6 weeks for production.
No returns or exchanges on custom boots.
Riedell's 265 Boot is one of the most popular roller derby skate boots available. Full leather uppers with a heat moldable counter allow you to form the boot to your foot for a personalized fit. The Dri-Lex interior lining is comfortable, padded, and helps wick away moisture. The eyelets go all the way down the toe so that you can further customize the fit through lacing. Finally, a velcro cinch strap across the forefoot will secure your foot into the boot and make adjustments a breeze!
Riedell 265 Boot Features:
- Hand sorted full grain leather upper
- Dri-Lex®/Cambrelle® lining
- Full grain white leather looped backstay
- DuoLock tongue webbing (helps prevent tongue rotation while skating)
- Riedell HF-5 heat moldable reinforcement - outside quarter right boot
- Velcro cinch strap
- Stitched and cemented rubber outsoles
- Hand-made in USA
- Available in men's whole and half sizes 3-13