Riedell's 265 Boot is one of the most popular roller derby skate boots available. Full leather uppers with a heat moldable counter allow you to form the boot to your foot for a personalized fit. The Dri-Lex interior lining is comfortable, padded, and helps wick away moisture. The eyelets go all the way down the toe so that you can further customize the fit through lacing. Finally, a velcro cinch strap across the forefoot will secure your foot into the boot and make adjustments a breeze!
Riedell 265 Boot Features:
- Hand sorted full grain leather upper
- Dri-Lex®/Cambrelle® lining
- Full grain white leather looped backstay
- DuoLock tongue webbing (helps prevent tongue rotation while skating)
- Riedell HF-5 heat moldable reinforcement - outside quarter right boot
- Velcro cinch strap
- Stitched and cemented rubber outsoles
- Hand-made in USA
- Available in men's whole and half sizes 3-13
Please note that since this is a custom ColorLab skate it will take additional time to be made and shipped. Please allow 12 to 14 weeks for production and shipping. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on custom boots. Order cannot be cancelled once submitted with manufacturer.
How to complete and submit a ColorLab form:
- Go to https://colorlab.riedellskates.com
- Select “Roller Boots” icon, then select your boot model
- Once you have completed each section with your selected customizations, click “Create Order” to generate a PDF of your ColorLab boots.
- Fill out shipping information and read over any acknowledgements/waivers. Billing info will be completed by Medusa Skates.
- Upload PDF before purchasing- located under “COLORLAB FORM UPLOAD”
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-203-7203