The Riedell Model 595 is a durable all-leather roller skate boot that provides a great combination of comfort and performance. The boot features full-grain leather uppers and a comfortable Chinook leather interior. The moisture-resistant heat moldable counters in the arches and outside quarter of the right boot provide reinforcement, support and protection. The ankle snug tie keeps your heel from slipping in lieu of the traditional power strap to focus the fit in the ankle rather than the top of the foot and alleviate pressure points. The Model 595 has a lace-to-toe design and is built on our standard medium Alpha last, which some may find a bit too wide if they have a narrow profile foot.
The Riedell Model 595 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Full-grain Chinook leather lining
- HF-5 Heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Nylon snug tie
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Available sizes: 1–13 Full and Half sizes; Medium (Alpha) Width
Please note that since this is a custom ColorLab skate it will take additional time to be made and shipped. Please allow 12 to 14 weeks for production and shipping. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on custom boots. Order cannot be cancelled once submitted with manufacturer.
How to complete and submit a ColorLab form:
- Go to https://colorlab.riedellskates.com
- Select “Roller Boots” icon, then select your boot model
- Once you have completed each section with your selected customizations, click “Create Order” to generate a PDF of your ColorLab boots.
- Fill out shipping information and read over any acknowledgements/waivers. Billing info will be completed by Medusa Skates.
- Upload PDF before purchasing- located under “COLORLAB FORM UPLOAD”
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 512-203-7203