The Model 3200 boot featured in the Unity is made to order, and will be built to your personalized ColorLab color selection for no additional charge. See below how to complete and sumbit a ColorLab form.
Riedell Model 3200 Skate Boots Feature:
- Hand-sorted full grain leather upper
- Perforated Strata microfiber lining with moisture and odor resistant treatment
- Contoured collar and tongue with premium foam
- ForeFlex design enhances fit and flex for small toe and ball area of boot
- Lightweight cork heels provide shock absorption and secure anchors for plate mounting
- Extra firm quarters offer support for advanced dance moves
- Included ColorLab® customization
- Sizes: Available in sizes 4-13 Full and Half; Wider "D" Width
How to complete and submit a ColorLab form:
- Go to https://colorlab.riedellskates.com
- Select “Roller Boots” icon, then select your boot model
- Once you have completed each section with your selected customizations, click “Create Order” to generate a PDF of your ColorLab boots.
- Fill out shipping information and read over any acknowledgements/waivers. Billing info will be completed by Medusa Skates.
- Upload PDF before purchasing- located under “COLORLAB FORM UPLOAD”
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 512-203-7203
Please note that since this is a custom ColorLab skate it will take additional time to be made and shipped. Please allow 12 to 14 weeks for production and shipping. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on custom boots. Order cannot be cancelled once submitted with manufacturer.
Note about metallic finish: Metallic leather is not recommended for the tongue of the boot. Due to production processes, there may be scuffing and damage to the metallic finish. Riedell has no way to repair these blemishes. Also, abrasion of the laces will rub the metallic finish off. If the customer wants to proceed with metallic on the tongue of the boot, they will accept the boots as is.