Let the music flow all the way through your feet when you get your groove on in the new Riedell Unity rhythm skate set. The Unity features the Model 3200 boot which combines stiffness and comfort in perfect unified harmony. Your dance moves in your Unity skates will only be enhanced by the PowerDyne Reactor Pro Series plate it rolls on. Premium Varsity Plus 57 wheels offer excellent performance and response from your skates and KwiK Zenith bearings ensure that you roll smooth around the rink.
The Model 3200 boot featured in the Unity is made to order, and will be built to your personalized ColorLab color selection for no additional charge. See below how to complete and submit a ColorLab form.
Riedell Unity Skates Feature:
- Boot: Model 3200 ColorLab This is a made to order boot and includes Riedell ColorLab. Choose your own color combination from our available leather colors at no additional cost.
- Plate: PowerDyne Reactor Pro Series
- Wheels: Radar Varsity Plus 57 (Choice of Black 101A or White 101A)
- Bearings: KwiK Zenith
- Toe Stop: N/A
How to complete and submit a ColorLab form:
- Go to https://colorlab.riedellskates.com
- Select “Roller Boots” icon, then select your boot model
- Once you have completed each section with your selected customizations, click “Create Order” to generate a PDF of your ColorLab boots.
- Fill out shipping information and read over any acknowledgements/waivers. Billing info will be completed by Medusa Skates.
- Upload PDF before purchasing- located under “COLORLAB FORM UPLOAD”
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-203-7203
Please note that since this is a custom ColorLab skate it will take additional time to be made and shipped. Please allow 12 to 14 weeks for production and shipping. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on custom boots. Order cannot be cancelled once submitted with manufacturer.
Note about metallic finish: Metallic leather is not recommended for the tongue of the boot. Due to production processes, there may be scuffing and damage to the metallic finish. Riedell has no way to repair these blemishes. Also, abrasion of the laces will rub the metallic finish off. If the customer wants to proceed with metallic on the tongue of the boot, they will accept the boots as is.