The Riedell Model 172 boot combines the old-school tall boot height that was made popular in the '70s with a comfortable fit that is perfect for dancing the night away at your local roller rink. The boot features hand-sorted leather uppers with a split leather lining. The ankle padding and reinforced quarters provide great support while the soft Shearling tongue lining and the wide-capped toe box take the boot’s comfort to a whole new level.
The Riedell Model 172 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted leather upper
- Split leather lining
- Ankle padding
- Reinforced quarters
- Shearling tongue lining
- Leather outsole and heel
- Color: available in Black
- Available sizes: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; D Width only
Please note that since this is a custom ColorLab skate it will take additional time to be made and shipped. Please allow 12 to 14 weeks for production and shipping. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on custom boots. Order cannot be cancelled once submitted with manufacturer.
How to complete and submit a ColorLab form:
- Go to https://colorlab.riedellskates.com
- Select “Roller Boots” icon, then select your boot model
- Once you have completed each section with your selected customizations, click “Create Order” to generate a PDF of your ColorLab boots.
- Fill out shipping information and read over any acknowledgements/waivers. Billing info will be completed by Medusa Skates.
- Upload PDF before purchasing- located under “COLORLAB FORM UPLOAD”
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-203-7203